Wednesday 22 February 2012

Witch anti-blemish skin clearing primer review

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased Witch anti-blemish skin clearing primer and decided to tell you what I think about it.

I originally was looking for a moisturiser with this sort of function, but ended up purchasing a primer. i choose primer because I thought it may help foundation to set on the skin better with moisturising and blemish fighting properties. This ticked it all.

 
Claims:
Holds make-up in place and helps protect skin from the causes of blemishes. Fragrance and oil free, this cosmetic covers and targets imperfections with the power of Witch Hazel. It helps calm and soothe the skin, hydrates and draws away excess oils.

My thoughts:
This product has a nice clear texture that is very blendable and easy to use. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth to touch. It definitely hydrates the skin. I have combination skin type and this product does leave my skin looking matte after application, but I would say that my oily areas get shiny after 6-8 hours. I do find that there is an action against my blemishes in terms of allowing to get rid of them quicker rather than preventing them. 

 Pros:
  •  Inexpensive (£5.99 from Boots)
  • hydrates
  • softens the skin and crates nice base for make up
  • fights blemishes
  • has a pump applicator 
  • you don't need a lot for one application
Cons:
  • doesn't control oiliness all day


Overall:

Product: 4/5
Value: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Ease of use: 5/5
Repurchase: Possibly

This primer ended up being quite a good product. I quite enjoy using it and well may repurchase. 

Thank you for reading.
Tanya xx

1 comment: