Monday 27 February 2012

MAC Viva Glam Nicki review & swatches

Hello everyone!

Just got my Viva Glam Nicki today.
 MAC Viva Glam Nicki in its packaging:
 This is such a gorgeous bright pink, almost(!) neon colour.
If you don't like bright pinks, this isn't something you would like, though I'd still recommend to try it.
You never know.
 Viva Glam Nicki is a warm yellow pink which really compliments my complexion even though I'm fair skinned. I have a strong yellow undertone in my skin.
 This colour isn't something I would be comfortable to wear to work, for example, but on other casual occasions or maybe parties I can see myself reaching for it very often. I also think this will look beautiful in summer with a little bit of tan.
Viva Glam Nicki is a Satin formula which is one of my favourites from MAC. Satins are fairly pigmented, creamier than matte formula but still quite long lasting. I find some satins are dryer than the others, but Viva Glam Nicki didn't dry my lips out.
MAC Viva Glam Nicki on my lips
Overall, I'm happy with this lipstick. I'm currently into pink lipsticks and this one is definitely on of my favourites.
I think MAC lipsticks offer excellent quality for a good price.

I compared it to other bright pinks I have:
I hope you found the swatches useful. What do you think about Viva Glam Nicki? Will you be buying it?

Thank you for reading.
Tanya xx

4 comments:

  1. I can't decide if I am going to like this or not. I think I need to try it before I buy. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, you best of trying this one first. This colour is on the fence for me. If it would have been any lighter or brighter it would be a disaster, for my skin tone anyway lol xx

      Delete
  2. love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too :) thank you for the comment :)

      Delete