Wednesday 4 January 2012

Face of the day, Natural make up look

This my make up for today. I decided to use another Elf eye shadow quad for a neutral eye look. This is what I ended up with.
 I wanted this look to be "no make up look" but I think I've used the wrong lipstick colour which is much brighter than my natural lip colour. Oh well..
I tried to take a picture of closed eyes but they seem to come out too dark so I'm going to use my normal camera next time, though I wasn't particularly impressed how eyeshadows blended. Elf eyeshadow in Drama blended much better to be fair. But I suppose if you only want a light touch of eyeshadows Elf Brownstone should be OK.

Here are the products I used for this look:

Vaseline - I used it in in the corners of my eyes
Elf Mineral eye shadow base 
Elf Mineral Infused Mascara - good mascara, nice for every day use, but sometimes you want that extra volume and length to your lashes
Garnier BB Cream - My current love <3
Elf Eye colour in Brownstone - these colours are so neutral, they just blend with my skin tone, especially the lightest shade is pretty much my skin colour
Nyx round lipstick in Fig - this is a wonderful pink shade lipstick that gives a creamy opaque finish, the colour is tad brighter than my natural lip colour and gives warm glow to the lips. This is one of my favourite pink lippies.
And finally MUA bush in shade 1 which I use quite often now days, it seem to go with almost anything and as I mentioned before it gives a nice youthful glow to the face which I love.


This was the look for today. I thought this look was quite natural and cosy.  
I will try to make more close up pictures of the eye make up in the future.
Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment